|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||OHM Advisors is a growing architecture, engineering and planning consulting firm that is looking for a highly-motivated and organized Administrative Assistant in our Livonia, Michigan office.|
OHM is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Please submit your qualifications and salary requirements.
|Duties:||Administrative responsibilities include preparation of company qualifications statements; formatting, proof reading and maintaining project descriptions and resumes; maintaining contact databases; as well as assisting with corporate presentations; event coordination; and general office support. |
|Qualifications:||The successful candidate will have 2-4 years of experience working in a professional services firm. Preferably an architecture, engineering, planning or construction services firm. |
• 2-4 years of practical experience providing administrative support.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and InDesign.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.