|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||OHM seeks an energetic, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our Gahanna, OH staff as a CAD Technician. |
OHM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your qualifications and salary requirements.
|Duties:||In this role you will provide computer-assisted drafting and design support to the Transportation and Municipal engineering divisions. |
|Qualifications:||• A High School diploma (or equivalent) plus 2+ years of experience OR an Associate’s degree in a related technical field |
• An expertise in CAD production is required.
This individual will have experience with ODOT, City of Columbus, and other local agency or municipality projects.
A thorough knowledge Microstation is required and Auto CAD (2011 or newer) preferred.
• Possess a working knowledge of generating alignments, profiles, DTMs and roadway corridors.
• A working knowledge of Geopak is preferred, experience working on roadway design projects and with GIS software would be a plus.
• A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
• The successful candidate must exercise good technical judgment and interpersonal skills; an ability to work independently and give work direction to others.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.